Social Media Bio

Hi there, I’m a Broadcast Producer for Gardner-Webb University and always want to gain more knowledge in any field I can work in.

In my 3 years working as a team member for Chic-Fil-A and 2 years as a broadcast producer, I’ve become an expert in business marketing, being a quick learner, and leading a team. 

 My proudest accomplishments are; I was one of the youngest assistant managers in Chic-Fil-A history, I was captain of my high school swim team all 4 years I participated, and have over-achieved in every position I have worked in.

Skills & qualifications:

High School Diploma and working on my master of Fine Arts

Fives years working for Limestone University in various positions

Three years as an assistant manager for Chic-Fil-A of Gaffney

Two years as a prep cook for Sodexo food services

jrwylie810@gmail.com, 1-864-219-1814

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 25-year Bet About Technology Reflection

Reflecting on the way we read.